Mediatel Events Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The term 'Mediatel' or 'us' or 'we' refers to Mediatel Events Limited whose registered office is 1-3 Pemberton Row, London EC4A 3BG. Mediatel Events Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09981695. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. You agree not to re-produce, re-distribute, re-transmit, publish or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit such information without Mediatel's express written permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you have completed the order process you will be given a booking reference, please make a note of this in case of any queries regarding your booking.
Tickets are not sent out for this event, delegate names will be on the door.
Payment can be made by credit card or by cheque.
Once your order has been processed a VAT invoice will be sent out within 14 days.
The Mediatel Events Limited payment terms are 30 days. Cheques should be made payable to Mediatel Events Limited.
In the event of the named delegate being unable to attend, a replacement delegate may be sent. Please inform the organisers of any changes to delegates. The registration fee is non- refundable. In the event of a delegate being unable to attend, the registration fee is still payable.
In the event of the seminar being cancelled a full refund for the cost of the seminar ticket will be made. Mediatel Events Limited cannot be held responsible for the cost of any travel or accommodation expenses incurred to reach the seminar venue.
Mediatel Events Limited reserves the right to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers without prior notice.
By registering for a seminar Mediatel Events Limited can provide you with information regarding your booking via post, email or phone. When data scanners are in use onsite at events, Mediatel Events may share specific session attendee information with event sponsors. Delegates may be contacted by email regarding future events and we may also contact you with information about our services that we deem of interest to you. You can unsubscribe, at any time, from these communications via the link in the emails or when you log into your account. You can also contact us at:
Data Protection, Mediatel Events Limited, Burleigh House, 357 Strand, London WC2R 0HS
Delegate details will not be passed on to any third parties.
Delegates may be contacted by email regarding future events and we may also contact you with information about our services that we deem of interest to you. You can unsubscribe, at any time, from these communications via the link in the emails or when you log into your account. You can also contact us at Data Protection, Mediatel Limited, Burleigh House, 357 Strand, London WC2R 0HS
Use of Likeness
By attending an event organised by Mediatel Events you acknowledge and agree to grant Mediatel Events the right at the event to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to Mediatel Events includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
Mediatel Events Limited reserves the right to amend the amounts of any bookings on which discount codes have been used incorrectly.
This includes bookings paid for in advance. Any additional payments required will be invoiced.