Media Playground returns next week - don't miss out
On 3 November senior executives from across the industry will gather to debate some of the biggest issues facing digital media. Cutting through the hype to offer real thought leadership, MediaTel has gathered some of the best minds in the sector to help delegates understand the transformative and disruptive media shaping the future.
The line-up is impressive; including senior industry figures such as Jon Wilkins, chairman of Karmarama, Ashley Highfield, CEO of Johnston Press and Simon Daglish, group commercial director at ITV, to start-up companies including Future Ad Labs and Flocker.
The client world is represented by Merlin's Jason Wills and Freestyle's Rob Rees.
The agenda is far-reaching and includes:
- Disruptive TV - Where next?
- TV is going to be traded just like VOD...isn't it ?
- Clients, agencies and media owners on the mobile and social challenge
- Innovation - the brightest new start-ups give us their pitches
- Keynote interview: Ashley Highfield, CEO, Johnston Press
- The new content world: Native, branded and social.
- Mobile - Location, location, location
- Understanding changing consumer behaviours
Tickets cost £250, with only the last few remaining.
Full line-up, agenda and booking details can be found on MediaTel's events website.