Webinar: How financial services brands can realise the benefits of paid social
The financial services industry - from banks to credit cards and insurance - has seen a wave of change in recent years. With the introduction of AI, chatbots and digital disruptors, people are managing their money differently and therefore have different expectations from financial organisations. How in this time of rapid change do financial brands establish trust?
This one-hour discussion is free to access by registering here. It will explore the strategies brands should consider to remain competitive and stay relevant.
• What digital disruption means for the financial services market
• Strategies to build trust in your next paid social campaign
• What financial services brands can learn from other markets
• How to build trust online during the current Covid-19 crisis and beyond
• What are the permanent changes that we will see across the financial services industry as a result of Covid-19?
• What challenger brands and legacy businesses can learn from each other
• How to measure the success of a paid social campaign
Panellists include: Jamie Crosson, Digital Marketing Director, Starling Bank, Laura Pierce Head of B2B Search and Social, DWA, Cheryl Croly, Client Partner, Financial Services, Government and Travel, Twitter, Karl Knights, VP Revenue EMEA, 4C. Moderated by Jan Gooding, Chair, PAMCo
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with Mediatel Events and 4C.