The latest consumer magazine audience data have been released today, offering insight into how readerships have been impacted across different stages of the Covid-19 pandemic in the UK.
The move towards more flexible working during the pandemic appears to be reflected in more home interests being cultivated, leading to circulation increases for cookery and gardening titles.
The Week and MoneyWeek have reported strong digital figures for the last six months.
There were declines across the board for the TV listings sector for the first six months of 2021.
A strong digital performance has boosted Grazia's circulation figures, with gains compared to the previous six months and the same period last year.
There were no positive gains across the competitive women's weeklies market for the first six months of 2021, according to the latest ABC data.
11 Feb 2021 | Mediatel News Staff
Today, ABC released the latest consumer magazine data for the period to Dec 2020. The Mediatel Connected team has been busy analysing the figures and has identified the following interesting takeouts to share with our readers…
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks