Showing 11 - 20 of 1,085
17 Jun 2020 | Mediatel News Staff
it appears the public swapped its reading habits as the pandemic took hold - seeking out hard news, rather than magazine content. However, some titles have thrived during early lockdown.
16 Apr 2020 | Mediatel News Staff
Measurement body ABC has released its final pre-lockdown figures for newsbrand circulations, covering a reduced reporting period of three weeks (March 2-22) as part of "temporary amends" during the COVID-19 crisis.
19 Mar 2020 | Mediatel News Staff
After three fairly steady months for newspaper circulation, February's figures illustrate a more bleak picture of the market. Every title across all markets recorded both month-on-month and year-on-year declines.
18 Mar 2020 | Mediatel News Staff
The latest cross-platform audience figures for UK newsbrands illustrate a healthy and growing market, as almost all titles record monthly readership growth.
20 Feb 2020 | Mediatel News Staff
For the third consecutive month, the daily national newspaper market has remained fairly steady - and in January was overall up 0.9% month-on-month.
Private Eye, The Economist and the Week Junior all post healthy results, according to the latest consumer magazine ABC results.
Conde Nast's Wired fared the best of any title in the men's lifestyle category in terms of maintaining its circulation, holding steady at 50,000 copies.
2019 was a mixed bag for the home interest titles - and although the majority of the market was down, 15 titles recorded circulation growth.
Freebie Stylist, the flagship title of the Stylist Group, held steady at 403,900, as did Conde Nast's Vogue (192,200), Tatler (79,100) and Hearst's Harper's Bazaar (116,400).
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- Magazine ABCs: market round-up
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks