Showing 121 - 130 of 1,083
09 Feb 2017
As the latest ABC circulation figures are released for the consumer magazine market, Newsline presents its round-up of the results.
The latest Consumer ABC results for the July - Dec period show that women's weekly magazines are continuing to feel the strain, with all circulations down year-on-year and just four up compared with the first half of the year.
No doubt helped by fodder from Brexit and the US Election, Private Eye reported record sales during the July to December period.
09 Feb 2017 | Ellen Hammett
Compared with other parts of the magazine market, men's lifestyle is showing some buoyancy, with the majority of titles remaining fairly stable between July and December.
Although a fair number of titles recorded moderate levels of growth, or showed they were on an even keel, a large proportion also witnessed some disappointing declines in circulation between July and December 2016.
Bauer's TV Choice remains the king of the couch potatoes' bible with a circulation of more than 1.2 million.
19 Jan 2017 | Ellen Hammett
The site finished the year with a 3.5 million visitors after reporting a 5 million-strong audience in November.
19 Jan 2017 | Newsline Staff
The inevitable Christmas slowdown saw most newspapers record minor declines or limited growth in December, with a few exceptions.
15 Dec 2016 | Newsline Staff
Nine of the 10 most popular online news sites recorded an increase in daily browsers in November - with the Telegraph and Independent both boosting traffic by more than a fifth.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- Magazine ABCs: market round-up
- Consumer ABCs: Lockdown leisure
- Consumer ABCs: TV listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks