Showing 131 - 140 of 1,076
26 Aug 2016 | Chad Potter
The latest ABC regional newspaper results, covering the January - June 2016 period, reveal a general decline for the top end of the market.
24 Aug 2016 | David Pidgeon
Brexit has a strong impact on newsbrand readership for the July 2015 - June 2016 period - with mobile viewing a clear driver for growth.
24 Aug 2016 | Ellen Hammett
The latest NRS PADD results for magazine brands prove that print is still very much in fashion - with the majority of titles managing to retain a loyal print audience.
18 Aug 2016 | Newsline Staff
The absence of Brexit coverage and sporting events clearly had a negative impact on the quality market, with the Telegraph, Financial Times and Guardian recording the biggest circulation declines of all the daily titles.
11 Aug 2016 | Newsline Staff
As the latest ABC circulation figures are released for the consumer magazine market, Newsline presents its round-up of the results.
There were some hefty declines in the women's lifestyle magazine market for the January to June period; however, Cosmopolitan managed to buck the trend and reported a stand-out yearly increase to its circulation.
11 Aug 2016 | Chad Potter
The first half of 2016 recorded a mixed bag of results for the Home Interest market, but overall it was a better performance than the previous period.
The Spectator Group performs well, as Private Eye and The Week maintain steady sales.
Signalling a tough period for the women's weekly market, all titles recorded combined print and digital declines between January and June 2016 - with just one seeing a small uplift over the year.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks