Showing 141 - 150 of 1,076
11 Aug 2016 | Newsline Staff
Although most titles still boast extremely healthy circulations, not one title witnessed any growth - in part, perhaps, due to the absence of Christmas TV viewing.
11 Aug 2016 | Chad Potter
In a market of declines and only marginal gains, Hearst's Esquire has recorded a boost in circulation of more than 10% in the first half of 2016.
21 Jul 2016 | Ellen Hammett
The majority of online news sites saw huge spikes in traffic in the month of Brexit and UEFA Euro 2016.
21 Jul 2016 | Newsline Staff
The impact of voting to leave the EU might have seen share prices fall for some publishers, but newspaper sales certainly received a boost - at least in the short-term.
17 Jun 2016 | Chad Potter
After going online-only, the Independent recorded a healthy increase in traffic back in April, but just one month on it looks like the title is in trouble already.
16 Jun 2016 | Newsline Staff
The Daily Telegraph and the Guardian record small declines, while the rest of the quality daily market maintains its growth for the third consecutive month - plus more from the London and Sunday markets.
20 May 2016 | Chad Potter
Since moving entirely online, The Independent has attracted more than 200,000 extra unique browsers - taking the total daily figure to almost 3.3 million.
19 May 2016 | Newsline Staff
A host of solid month on month growth figures should be turning heads, with the Times, i newspaper and the Observer leading the charge.
16 May 2016 | Niall Johnson
A total of 46,533,000 people accessed the internet throughout the month.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks