Showing 11 - 20 of 1,074
16 Jan 2020 | Newsline Staff
Capitalising on a Christmas general election, the daily newspaper circulations held steady in December.
12 Dec 2019 | Newsline Staff
The entire daily market was down just -0.6% and most titles down marginally on October.
11 Dec 2019
PAMCo's latest cross-platform audience figures for UK magazines unveil a mixed bag of results across the market, while some of the most popular titles continue to grow their audiences.
11 Dec 2019
UK national and regional newsbrands now reach a combined monthly audience of 48 million across print and digital, the latest cross-platform audience figures from PAMCo have revealed.
15 Nov 2019 | Newsline Staff
October was a poor month for newspapers, with circulation down almost entirely across the board.
17 Oct 2019 | Newsline Staff
In the dailies market, the Guardian grew its print circulation 1.7% PoP to 130,500, beaten only by the Financial Times, which grew 3.8% to just over 169,000.
12 Sep 2019 | Newsline Staff
Of the twelve newspapers in the UK's daily market, only two were able to report any growth in sales figures between July and August 2019, with the Sunday market faring only a little better.
11 Sep 2019
According to the latest cross-platform audience figures for UK magazines (July - June 2019), the period's top performing magazines are successfully offsetting declines in print with considerable growth in mobile readership.
PAMCo – which shows total brand reach by combining print and digital across different devices – reveals that eight out of the thirteen national titles reported growth in readership period-on-period, with five reporting a decline.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
26 May 2020
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- January newspaper ABCs: another steady(ish) month
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks