Showing 31 - 40 of 1,102
18 Mar 2020 | Mediatel News Staff
The latest cross-platform audience figures for UK newsbrands illustrate a healthy and growing market, as almost all titles record monthly readership growth.
20 Feb 2020 | Mediatel News Staff
For the third consecutive month, the daily national newspaper market has remained fairly steady - and in January was overall up 0.9% month-on-month.
Private Eye, The Economist and the Week Junior all post healthy results, according to the latest consumer magazine ABC results.
Conde Nast's Wired fared the best of any title in the men's lifestyle category in terms of maintaining its circulation, holding steady at 50,000 copies.
2019 was a mixed bag for the home interest titles - and although the majority of the market was down, 15 titles recorded circulation growth.
Freebie Stylist, the flagship title of the Stylist Group, held steady at 403,900, as did Conde Nast's Vogue (192,200), Tatler (79,100) and Hearst's Harper's Bazaar (116,400).
The women's weeklies market is in terminal decline with all titles recording both period-on-period and year-on-year declines for two consecutive quarters.
Despite Christmas usually giving the TV listings market a festive boost, only two titles recorded any growth in the final six months of 2019 - while every title was down year-on-year.
16 Jan 2020 | Newsline Staff
Capitalising on a Christmas general election, the daily newspaper circulations held steady in December.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks