Showing 31 - 40 of 1,086
PAMCo – which shows total brand reach by combining print and digital across different devices – reveals that eight out of the thirteen national titles reported growth in readership period-on-period, with five reporting a decline.
Only three of 17 titles in the women's lifestyle magazine market managed to record any period-on-period circulation growth during the first six months of the year.
Britain remains a nation of gardeners, it seems, with Immediate Media's BBC Gardeners' World recording double-digit growth in the first half of 2019.
Suffering from the post-Christmas decline, no title in the TV listings market was able to record growth in the first half of 2019.
Continuing the narrative of decline in the women's weeklies market, the latest ABC circulation figures for the first half of 2019 did not paint a pretty picture.
The Economist remains the UK's best-selling news and current affairs title according to the latest ABC figures - holding steady with its circulation, despite a price rise in March.
Hearst's Men's Health magazine now leads the men's lifestyle market, following the death of freebie mag ShortList late last year.
18 Jul 2019 | Newsline Staff
The daily market had another tough month, with only two titles bucking the overall downward circulation trend. The Financial Times performed best, increasing by 3.8% in June.
19 Jun 2019
The latest cross-platform audience figures reveal an almost universal decline in print readership across the sector, though many titles are successfully offsetting those declines with growing digital reach.
19 Jun 2019
The latest cross-platform audience figures for UK newsbrands show a growth in readership on the whole - although print reach was down unanimously across the market.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks