Showing 41 - 50 of 1,086
13 Jun 2019 | Newsline Staff
The worst performing title was - perhaps surprisingly - the second most popular paper, the Sun. The red top was down -5%, dropping 68,000 copies on April.
16 May 2019 | Newsline Staff
The entire daily market, period-on-period, was up 0.1%, thanks to the Guardian, The Times, The Daily Mail, The Daily Mirror and The Sun, which all recorded small or modest gains.
18 Apr 2019 | Newsline Staff
After recording declining circulations across all titles in February, March was a fairly static month for newspapers. The dailies market grew a marginal 0.1% over the month.
20 Mar 2019
Now entering its second year PAMCo is able to show year-on-year (YoY) data for the first time on all publisher platforms - covering smartphones, tablets, desktop and print.
20 Mar 2019
The latest cross-platform audience figures for UK newsbrands show a general growth in readership - although there were numerous declines in both print and tablet readership across the market.
14 Mar 2019 | Newsline Staff
February may have had its hottest day on record this year, but it was a considerably cooler month for newspaper circulation - all markets recorded declines and no title was able to record any period-on-period (PoP) growth.
Freebie Shortlist - which was killed off late last year - ended up leading the market in the men's lifestyle category as the year closed, reaching a circulation of nearly 503,300 readers.
Although the TV listings market remains in decline year-on-year (YoY), the market saw some titles record positive growth during the second half of 2018, no doubt helped by the Christmas period.
Under new reporting methodology The Economist’s combined average global circulation is 1,657,800, while Private Eye hits 234,000 in the UK.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks