Showing 61 - 70 of 1,086
17 Sep 2018 | Newsline Staff
The third quarter of cross-platform audience readership figures for magazine brands has been released by PAMCo today, covering the period July 2017 to June 2018 and incorporating May 2018 comScore data.
14 Sep 2018 | Newsline Staff
Although some titles recorded declines - the Financial Times, the Guardian and Observer were hardest hit, all down -2% - many other titles saw circulations rise.
16 Aug 2018 | Newsline Staff
Overall, the daily market was down just -0.5% period-on-period, while the Sunday market was up 0.3%.
RHS Media's The Garden continues to lead the home interest magazine market with an overall circulation of almost 435,000, more than twice that of its closest competitor.
Although the TV Listings magazine market is in decline, and circulations naturally drop post-Christmas, the top titles still perform well.
The Economist UK remains Britain's most popular news and current affairs title, while Private Eye - recording declines - is second-best.
Most declines in the market were slight in H1 - with the exception of Men's Health (which needs to work on its abs following a significant -16.9% decline period-on-period).
Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire are both hit hard, while John Lewis Edition climbs back into the top spot.
2018 opened with widespread declines in the women's weeklies market.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks