23 Nov 2020
Media researcher, Professor Karen Nelson-Field tells Michaela Jefferson about her new attention-focused media planning tool and why it could transform the way media is bought and sold
19 Nov 2020
MORE INDUSTRY NEWS
18 Nov 2020
The Advertising Association (AA), in partnership with the IPA and ISBA, has launched an initiative to help UK advertising respond to the climate crisis caused by CO2 emissions.
13 Nov 2020
Ginai explains how she has approached the last eight months as leader of a small marketing business. Plus: mid-pandemic neuroscience.
12 Nov 2020
ITV’s CEO, Carolyn McCall has predicted an annual rise in advertising revenues for the final quarter of 2020.
12 Nov 2020
Mediatel Events' Marketing to the CFO' webinar discusses the framework and disconnect between CMOs and finance.
12 Nov 2020
The amount of time "gamers" spend playing games across Samsung TVs in the UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain has grown by 21% since January this year, according to a new report from Samsung Ads Europe.
11 Nov 2020
GroupM has announced a new operating structure designed to serve clients’ evolving needs and enable greater collaboration across the group.
10 Nov 2020
In this roundtable, Mediatel Events' Sam Tidmarsh speaks to four speakers following their sessions at the Future of Brands: Ecommerce.
09 Nov 2020
Ebiquity has promoted Ruben Schreurs to the newly-created role of group chief product officer.
06 Nov 2020
Why has Medialab adopted a partnership-led approach to client relationships, and how has the agency made its promise to "put its people first" a reality?
04 Nov 2020
ISBA's Project Origin has completed the first stage of its assessment of the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA)'s proposed technical framework for cross media measurement.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks