Showing 101 - 110 of 50,242
30 Jun 2020
Wildman - president of Hearst Europe and CEO of Hearst UK - discusses what impact he's seen Covid-19 have on the business so far, and what the future holds for the publisher's magazine brands.
29 Jun 2020
The report highlights some significant reach differences between different markets.
29 Jun 2020
Big Issue magazine vendors will return to the streets of England, Scotland and Wales on Monday July 6, armed with PPE and contactless card payment equipment as part of new Covid-19 safety precautions.
25 Jun 2020
Steven Scaffardi hosts a debate looking at how publishers are navigating their way through the pandemic.
24 Jun 2020
Commercial radio broadcaster and out-of-home giant Global has joined forces with OOH specialist Kinetic and marketing agency AKA on an outdoor advertising campaign to support London's art and cultural venues.
Bad news for those working in advertising: a new study from publisher Reach Solutions has revealed that industry professionals do not understand the aspirations of the mainstream public.
22 Jun 2020
Analysis of the latest data paints a positive outlook for the national press, with a distinct upward trend in the number of readers who are prepared to pay for their content through a website.
19 Jun 2020
In light of the uncertainty caused by the pandemic, TV marketing body Thinkbox has updated its 'Demand Generator' optimisation tool to offer users greater flexibility over its output.
17 Jun 2020
ESI Media - publisher of the Evening Standard and the Independent newsbrands - has promoted Laura Weir to chief creative officer, while Oliver Poole steps up into the role of executive editor.
17 Jun 2020
Sponsor content: PubMatic’s OpenWrap OTT aggregates 100% of video demand while creating a seamless TV-like viewer experience.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks