Showing 31 - 40 of 50,333
08 Feb 2021
Digital ad platform The Ozone Project has hired Dora Michail-Clendinnen into the new role of chief strategy officer.
05 Feb 2021
The Ozone Project CEO addresses the ongoing battle between Google and the Australian Government, the long term impact of the ISBA/PwC report, and what he believes the future will look like for premium digital publishers.
04 Feb 2021
Ocean Outdoor has identified 280 UK digital screens it claims have the same properties as primetime peak TV spots.
03 Feb 2021
Pippa Glucklich chairs the online membership platform to connect freelance talent with agencies and media owners
01 Feb 2021
WPP's partnership with TikTok will provide ‘Gold Standard’ ad solutions to network agencies and clients
MacCallum reflects on this year's lockdown, the wider impact of Publicis' split from Posterscope, and why the media industry needs to embrace neurodiversity.
28 Jan 2021
Pharmaceutical giant, GSK is the latest advertiser to undergo the Advertising Experience MOT, launched last year by the ISBA
28 Jan 2021
UKHospitality CEO Kate Nicholls has accused the Government of not ‘hearing and understanding’ the sector’s concerns over the proposed HFSS ban
28 Jan 2021
On March 10 UK advertising will be asked to complete its first ever industry-wide census, kicking off a new campaign to "build back a better, inclusive industry for all".
27 Jan 2021
Digital media and creative agency Anything is Possible (AIP) has hired Mihir Haria-Shah as its first head of broadcast.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Men's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Weeklies
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks