Showing 41 - 50 of 50,148
28 May 2020
Video ad tech company Unruly has hired a former managing director of Oath and AOL, Alex Khan, as its new UK MD.
27 May 2020
Global has today unveiled a shake up to its commercial structure, which sees Nigel Clarkson, director of commercial (outdoor), leave the company.
26 May 2020
AlixPartners' Serge Lupas is joining research and consulting company Kantar to head up its media division, succeeding Andy Brown.
26 May 2020
The narrative of decline that has rightly irked publishers for the last decade - and has only accelerated during lockdown – could now change, and perhaps with it public and advertiser sentiment.
23 May 2020
David Pidgeon meets the celebrity branding strategist to find out how he got it so right about the power of YouTubers, and why gaming is the next big thing for brands.
22 May 2020
The event, which was headlined by Sir Martin Sorrell, tackled a wide range of subjects from the future of media post-lockdown, the debate on the ISBA/PwC supply chain study, and the importance of creativity and innovation.
21 May 2020
Publishers who choose to report privately will continue to have their circulation figures audited to industry standards via ABC, but publication of the figures will be under the control of the publisher.
20 May 2020
Publicis Media has announced the appointment of Pete Edwards as the new chief executive of Spark Foundry UK as Lindsay Turner walks away after a little more than a year in the role.
19 May 2020
Bauer Media is considering closing, merging or selling 10 of its UK magazines as the "already challenged" titles are hit by the coronavirus pandemic.
19 May 2020
Out-of-home audience research body Route has named Robert Ray as its new chief executive, replacing managing director James Whitmore.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks