21 Oct 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Ray Snoddy details the U.S Justice Department’s lawsuit against ‘the unchallenged gateway of the Internet’
14 Oct 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Which side of the Barrington debate should newspapers stand? Ray Snoddy assesses the moral responsibility of the press
13 Oct 2020 | Nick Manning
Nick Manning makes the case for consultants to offer a more analytical form of media insights and data scrutiny
12 Oct 2020 | Dominic Mills
Why is Vodafone the UK's most valuable brand? And why does Spotify think Dominic Mills could be a teacher in his mid-20s?
08 Oct 2020 | Jeremy Hine
MullenLowe Group's UK CEO, Jeremy Hine, looks at the best creative work to come out of lockdown, including one fun distraction, one tackled taboo, and an inventive approach towards production.
07 Oct 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
The annual Journalism Matters campaign is taking place this week. Ray Snoddy looks at the issues, the threats and what should be done
07 Oct 2020 | Richard Halton
Project Origin's Richard Halton explains why the journey towards cross-media measurement is one worth making.
06 Oct 2020 | Emma Newman
Partner content: In creating a fairer future, we need to consider the role third-party cookies have played in defining consumer experiences of online advertising, writes PubMatic's Emma Newman.
06 Oct 2020 | Marcos Angelides
Innovation is often shelved, left as a plaything for the rich, writes Spark Foundry's Marcos Angelides. But in reality, it's the brands with the least budget who are best suited to innovate.
05 Oct 2020 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills argues for the revival of three of advertising's dying arts: the power of three, the power of rhyme, and the copy-heavy TV ad.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- Magazine ABCs: market round-up
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks