16 Sep 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Ray Snoddy runs through the numbers published in the BBC’s Annual Report and what it means for the future of the public service broadcaster.
15 Sep 2020 | Paul Nasse
08 Sep 2020 | Bob Wootton
Bob Wootton weighs in on the two most contentious topics debated in adland this month.
07 Sep 2020 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills offers other ways of looking at the ageism debate
04 Sep 2020 | Barry Cupples
Barry Cupples, CEO of Talon, reacts to the news that Google is passing the digital services tax on to advertisers.
03 Sep 2020 | Stephen Arnell
Broadcast consultant Stephen Arnell worries that Channel 4 has struck the wrong chord with its plans for a Black Takeover Day
02 Sep 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
With two potential news channels waiting in the wings, Ray Snoddy ponders if Mark Thompson should have been careful what he wished for
01 Sep 2020 | Karen Stacey
As the UK public begins to head back into schools and offices, DCM's Karen Stacey takes out her red pen and writes up cinema's school report for the year 2020/21
01 Sep 2020 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills considers whether John Lewis should replace its awkward, now-shelved slogan, and if it might be time to sell his shares in WPP.
26 Aug 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Ray Snoddy wades into the Rule Britannia row, reminding Tim Davie what awaits him as BBC director-general.
26 Aug 2020 | Simon Redlich
Partner content: ABC's Simon Redlich explores how industry approaches to brand safety have been brought into focus by the tumultuous events of 2020.
25 Aug 2020 | Stuart Johnston
It's time for brands to capitalise on the retail media opportunity, writes Zenith's Stuart Johnston
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- Magazine ABCs: market round-up
- Consumer ABCs: Lockdown leisure
- Consumer ABCs: TV listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks