20 Oct 2021 | Emma Newman
Partner content: There are more people than ever to probe under the hood and make the programmatic media ecosystem more transparent, argues Pubmatic's Emma Newman.
15 Oct 2021 | David Barker
How consumers watch TV has gone beyond traditional habits, so approaches to advertising must follow suit, writes the SVP global partnerships at Samba TV
15 Oct 2021 | Omar Oakes
If Channel 4 can indeed be saved from privatisation, the time may also surely come when streaming platforms, particularly those funded by advertising, are held to a higher standard, writes the editor
15 Oct 2021 | Will Pitman
Any organisation that truly cares about its people should have a clear and supportive baby loss policy in place.
14 Oct 2021 | David Price
BVOD and AVOD markets have some way to go before they really represent a significant, attractive, standalone, option for advertisers.
13 Oct 2021 | Raymond Snoddy
Raymond Snoddy finds a glimmer of optimism for the future of public service broadcasting in the form of Claire Enders
12 Oct 2021 | Nina Franck
While social media is efficient in driving reach, its effectiveness is limited.
12 Oct 2021 | Steve Taylor
An obsessive focus on targeting is holding advertisers back and damaging brands, writes the joint CSO at VCCP Media.
12 Oct 2021 | Nick Smith
Consumers' search and behavioural patterns can tell us a lot about what media planners and marketers need to watch out for.
11 Oct 2021 | Dominic Mills
The ASA is the key to trust, but so too are better and fewer ads, says Dominic Mills
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks