01 Jul 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
The coming together of legislators and advertisers could finally apply enough pressure to achieve reform and a rebalancing of the world of communications.
24 Jun 2020 | Arif Durrani
The sun is shining, life is returning to our streets and, for those in the business of brand building, a new chapter is about to begin, says Arif Durrani.
24 Jun 2020 | Bob Wootton
The devil has been making work for idle hands, writes Bob Wootton .
23 Jun 2020 | Mihir Haria-Shah
Mihir Haria-Shah asks his industry colleagues to play their part in helping make adland a more diverse place to work
18 Jun 2020 | Jan Gooding and Sheldon Mills
Jan Gooding and Sheldon Mills look at the challenges minority groups face in society, and offer guidance on making positive workplace changes.
18 Jun 2020 | Nick Manning
The UK's performing talent is one of our greatest assets and exports, writes Nick Manning. Let’s try to help keep it that way.
17 Jun 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Trust and reach are on the rise for newsbrands, but it'll take innovation, fresh thinking and a brave face if publishers are to make it through the Covid-19 recession, writes Ray Snoddy.
17 Jun 2020 | Richard Reeves
The AOP's Richard Reeves charts the challenges and opportunities facing the online publishing market.
16 Jun 2020 | Dominic Mills
It seems increasingly obvious the UK ad industry is going to have to diversify if it wants to earn its keep, writes Dominic Mills.
15 Jun 2020 | Elizabeth Lane
To help SMEs get the most out of digital advertising we need to make things simpler for small business owners, writes the IAB's Elizabeth Lane.
15 Jun 2020 | Guido Fambach
Sponsor content: Our research shows that whilst there are a lot of opportunities in CTV advertising, there are still a lot of unanswered questions, writes Comscore's Guido Fambach.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks