Showing 91 - 100 of 3,712
29 Jun 2021 | Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson, chief revenue officer at VIOOH states the case for programmatic OOH
28 Jun 2021 | Paul Evans
Marketers must be given the independent hands-on-keyboards visibility and control they need, writes the CEO of TV data specialist Adgile
25 Jun 2021 | Jonathan D'Souza-Rauto
Advertisers must not use Google's two-year delay to put off their post-cookie planning, warns Infectious Media's Jonathan D'Souza-Rauto
24 Jun 2021 | Omar Oakes
The week in media: it's time to move on from the HFSS ads ban and make (sugar-free) lemonade, writes the editor of Mediatel News
24 Jun 2021 | Brinsley Dresden
Boris Johnson's attempts to fight the invasion of foreign HFSS advertisers is less Churchill more Canute.
24 Jun 2021 | Andy Nairn
Lucky Generals founder, Andy Nairn, he discusses D&I's role in creativity and reminds us of some much-loved aliens
24 Jun 2021 | Nik Dewar
Sponsored: Being best at design, as well as unlocking data to offer audiences the best experience, will be crucial.
23 Jun 2021 | Arif Durrani
The Media Lions at Cannes have always been an interesting barometer for the direction of travel of the world’s commercial media.
23 Jun 2021 | Raymond Snoddy
Streaming platforms have an unfair advantage, but much of the Government's white paper on regulating them is wrong-headed.
23 Jun 2021 | Richard Morris
Richard Morris, UK and Ireland CEO at IPG Mediabrands shares his thoughts on remote pitching and hybrid working
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks