Showing 91 - 100 of 3,424
27 Jul 2020 | Matthew Dearden
Partner content: Matthew Dearden considers whether the outdoor media industry may need to work differently if it is to inspire advertiser confidence as lockdown comes to an end.
23 Jul 2020 | Helen Miall
As the UK lockdown begins to lift, Helen Miall calls on the world's advertising brains to reconsider how they use outdoor
22 Jul 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Newspapers that told readers post-Brexit trade deals would be easy could be sweating, much like a Russian oligarch living in the UK, writes Ray Snoddy.
22 Jul 2020 | Nick Mawditt
Instead of letting our voices go quiet during the Covid-19 lockdown, the UK outdoor media industry has stood up, been counted and kept its place in the spotlight, writes Talon's Nick Mawditt.
20 Jul 2020 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills notes OOH's impact on his surroundings, questions Huawei’s bid to woo the British public and laments another Brexit slogan.
20 Jul 2020 | Jennie Roper
There is now an opportunity for brands to use messaging to shape future consumer purchasing behaviours, writes Kinetic's Jennie Roper.
16 Jul 2020 | Jan Gooding
There can be few things as important to a brand as its name, iconography and heritage, writes Jan Gooding - but at what cost?
15 Jul 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
New content from Led by Donkeys exposes the UK media’s failures to confront the lies, avoidances and circumlocutions of ministers, writes Ray Snoddy
15 Jul 2020 | Nick Manning
As we approach the fourth anniversary of the ANA’s prescribed solutions to media transparency, Nick Manning looks at how things have changed.
14 Jul 2020 | Jonas Olsen
Partner content: Connected TV is arguably the most complicated advertising ecosystem out there, writes PubMatic's Jonas Olsen. Here's what needs to change
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks