Showing 91 - 100 of 3,567
17 Feb 2021 | Raymond Snoddy
Raymond Snoddy dissects Sir David Clementi's parting words to BBC staff
16 Feb 2021 | Tom Laranjo
Total Media's Tom Laranjo looks at recent news and gets to the bottom of the human behaviour behind the headlines
15 Feb 2021 | Stephen Woodford
The AA's CEO, Stephen Woodford responds to Jan Gooding's assertion that the industry's argument against the proposed HFSS ban doesn’t stand up to scrutiny
15 Feb 2021 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills questions why there's still outdated brand iconography on UK supermarket shelves and could brand 'humaning' be catching on?
10 Feb 2021 | Raymond Snoddy
With Netflix dominating this year's Golden Globes nominations, Ray Snoddy looks at the rise of the streaming service
10 Feb 2021 | Rob Pierre
Rob Pierre, co-founder and CEO of Jellyfish, explains why the digital agency's new infrastructure has done away with line managers and put career progression back into the hands of its employees.
09 Feb 2021 | Jan Gooding
Jan Gooding challenges the veracity of the argument opposing the HFSS ad ban and questions how well it stands up against the science of genetics.
08 Feb 2021 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills highlights the upcoming All-in industry census and why it's not enough for clients to push for change if they're not leading by example
03 Feb 2021 | Raymond Snoddy
Following news of a possible ban on gambling logos from sports shirts, Ray Snoddy looks at the relationship between gambling and media
03 Feb 2021 | Marco Bertozzi
Marco Bertozzi takes some time following his resignation from Spotify to reflect on how businesses can take practical steps to improve the makeup of their workforce.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- March ABCs: A better month for the dailies
- February ABCs: a steadier month
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Men's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Weeklies
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks