Showing 11 - 20 of 3,755
13 Oct 2021 | Raymond Snoddy
Raymond Snoddy finds a glimmer of optimism for the future of public service broadcasting in the form of Claire Enders
12 Oct 2021 | Nina Franck
While social media is efficient in driving reach, its effectiveness is limited.
12 Oct 2021 | Steve Taylor
An obsessive focus on targeting is holding advertisers back and damaging brands, writes the joint CSO at VCCP Media.
12 Oct 2021 | Nick Smith
Consumers' search and behavioural patterns can tell us a lot about what media planners and marketers need to watch out for.
11 Oct 2021 | Dominic Mills
The ASA is the key to trust, but so too are better and fewer ads, says Dominic Mills
11 Oct 2021 | Jan Gooding
Sexual harassment at work is going to return, so we need to create the environment where it gets reported and responded to appropriately, writes Jan Gooding
11 Oct 2021 | Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown, co-founder of Electric Glue discusses how a shift to viewability metrics could change the media business (almost) overnight
08 Oct 2021 | Omar Oakes
There must be change in leadership that enables all this talent within social media companies to build something better, writes the editor
07 Oct 2021 | Claire Kula
Starcom's managing partner has ideas for how to address the slow adoption of agile working across the media industry
07 Oct 2021 | Martin Woolley
If you’re the one who decides to put your head above the parapet, be prepared that you might get your head shot off.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks