Showing 31 - 40 of 3,373
10 Aug 2020 | Dominic Mills
If advertising is the developed economy’s canary in the coal mine, when will she start singing again? asks Dominic Mills
07 Aug 2020 | Mediatel News Staff
Partner content: Ollie Deane, director of commercial outdoor at Global shares his positivity for the future of OOH and explains the future of audio and OOH as an integrated offer
05 Aug 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
In the wake of James Murdoch’s resignation from the board of News Corp, Ray Snoddy shares his own memories of the Murdoch dynasty
04 Aug 2020 | Bob Wootton
The ad boycotts of today will go the same way as the media sieges of old, writes Bob Wootton.
03 Aug 2020 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills assesses what life may look like once a return to the office environment ensues.
29 Jul 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Facebook, Google, Apple and Amazon are to appear together for the first time in front of Congress. They’ve got a lot of explaining to do, writes Ray Snoddy
28 Jul 2020 | Emma Svensson
Several months of closed stores and nationwide lockdown may prove to be just what the high street needed, writes Spark Foundry's Emma Svensson.
27 Jul 2020 | Dominic Mills
If Boris Johnson is concerned about the impact of unhealthy food on obesity levels, why is Rishi Sunak encouraging the nation to ‘eat out to help out’?
27 Jul 2020 | Stephen Arnell
Stephen Arnell, a former editorial consultant on BritBox, evaluates whether the streaming service's new slate of original shows will be enough to cut through an overcrowded SVOD marketplace.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- Magazine ABCs: market round-up
- Consumer ABCs: Lockdown leisure
- Consumer ABCs: TV listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks