Showing 31 - 40 of 3,424
21 Oct 2020 | Denise Turner
Partner content: Newsworks’ Denise Turner presents a new study that delves into the news ecosystem and reveals how advertisers can be present at the sweet spot where opinions are formed, and information is trusted.
20 Oct 2020 | Bob Wootton
Bob Wootton calls for pride in the work and a shift to marketing the industry's craft and its commercial impacts to customers
19 Oct 2020 | Dom Boyd
Responding to last week's Mills on Monday column, Kantar's Dom Boyd argues that brand value measurement is in fact critically important for marketers, as he reveals an uncomfortable truth about UK brands.
19 Oct 2020 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills looks at trends emerging from this year's IPA Effectiveness Awards and why he may head to Dunelm for a sofa in the New Year.
14 Oct 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Which side of the Barrington debate should newspapers stand? Ray Snoddy assesses the moral responsibility of the press
13 Oct 2020 | Nick Manning
Nick Manning makes the case for consultants to offer a more analytical form of media insights and data scrutiny
12 Oct 2020 | Dominic Mills
Why is Vodafone the UK's most valuable brand? And why does Spotify think Dominic Mills could be a teacher in his mid-20s?
08 Oct 2020 | Jeremy Hine
MullenLowe Group's UK CEO, Jeremy Hine, looks at the best creative work to come out of lockdown, including one fun distraction, one tackled taboo, and an inventive approach towards production.
07 Oct 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
The annual Journalism Matters campaign is taking place this week. Ray Snoddy looks at the issues, the threats and what should be done
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks