Showing 41 - 50 of 3,373
23 Jul 2020 | Helen Miall
As the UK lockdown begins to lift, Helen Miall calls on the world's advertising brains to reconsider how they use outdoor
22 Jul 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Newspapers that told readers post-Brexit trade deals would be easy could be sweating, much like a Russian oligarch living in the UK, writes Ray Snoddy.
22 Jul 2020 | Nick Mawditt
Instead of letting our voices go quiet during the Covid-19 lockdown, the UK outdoor media industry has stood up, been counted and kept its place in the spotlight, writes Talon's Nick Mawditt.
20 Jul 2020 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills notes OOH's impact on his surroundings, questions Huawei’s bid to woo the British public and laments another Brexit slogan.
20 Jul 2020 | Jennie Roper
There is now an opportunity for brands to use messaging to shape future consumer purchasing behaviours, writes Kinetic's Jennie Roper.
16 Jul 2020 | Jan Gooding
There can be few things as important to a brand as its name, iconography and heritage, writes Jan Gooding - but at what cost?
15 Jul 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
New content from Led by Donkeys exposes the UK media’s failures to confront the lies, avoidances and circumlocutions of ministers, writes Ray Snoddy
15 Jul 2020 | Nick Manning
As we approach the fourth anniversary of the ANA’s prescribed solutions to media transparency, Nick Manning looks at how things have changed.
14 Jul 2020 | Jonas Olsen
Partner content: Connected TV is arguably the most complicated advertising ecosystem out there, writes PubMatic's Jonas Olsen. Here's what needs to change
13 Jul 2020 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills sees the positive side of a dip in agency new business, reflects on the raison d’être for a combined PSB ad and considers his next car.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- Magazine ABCs: market round-up
- Consumer ABCs: Lockdown leisure
- Consumer ABCs: TV listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks