Showing 41 - 50 of 3,424
06 Oct 2020 | Emma Newman
Partner content: In creating a fairer future, we need to consider the role third-party cookies have played in defining consumer experiences of online advertising, writes PubMatic's Emma Newman.
06 Oct 2020 | Marcos Angelides
Innovation is often shelved, left as a plaything for the rich, writes Spark Foundry's Marcos Angelides. But in reality, it's the brands with the least budget who are best suited to innovate.
05 Oct 2020 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills argues for the revival of three of advertising's dying arts: the power of three, the power of rhyme, and the copy-heavy TV ad.
02 Oct 2020 | Justin Gibbons
Following the launch of his new book, researcher and author Justin Gibbons explains why now is the perfect time to think about media in a different way.
02 Oct 2020 | Steve Hobbs
In the lead up to the London Marathon, performance coach and media consultant Steve Hobbs considers the parallels between running and business
30 Sep 2020 | Raymond Snoddy
Channel 4’s American voting data scoop wins high praise from Ray Snoddy as he stays up late to watch the first U.S Presidential debate
30 Sep 2020 | Daivid Corrado
Daivid Corrado, Total Media's international strategist, tracks time’s impact on consumer behaviour
29 Sep 2020 | Dale Lovell
Dale Lovell, UK managing director of native advertising platform Adyoulike, shares his personal experiences of race and calls for more open conversations
28 Sep 2020 | Barry Ferguson
Efficiency briefs are trapping brands into a downward spiral, writes Zenith's group strategy director, Barry Ferguson.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks