Showing 71 - 80 of 3,567
15 Mar 2021 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills wonders where Unilever's decision to ban the word 'normal' leaves people like him
11 Mar 2021 | Hannah Johnson
Is it right for brands to be framing serious discrepancies as light-hearted social content? Blue State's London managing director, Hannah Johnson, takes a look.
10 Mar 2021 | Raymond Snoddy
Ray Snoddy wades into the fall-out caused by Meghan and Harry's on-screen interview with Oprah Winfrey
09 Mar 2021 | Mary Keane-Dawson
Mary Keane-Dawson, group CEO of influencer agency TAKUMI, explains why there is such a buzz around one of the newest social media platforms and the potential opportunities for brands to get involved.
09 Mar 2021 | Nick Manning
The UK advertising industry is excessively interested in a legacy model that is increasingly being outshone, argues Nick Manning.
09 Mar 2021 | Julie Selman
Sponsor content: Magnite's managing director for the UK & Nordics, Julie Selman, delivers four key insights every UK marketer should be aware of when framing their CTV strategy.
08 Mar 2021 | Dominic Mills
Dominic Mills discusses personalisation and why Pippa Glucklich has joined a low-profile media indie
03 Mar 2021 | Stephen Arnell
With BBC Three set to find itself back on our TV screens, broadcast consultant Stephen Arnell evaluates the challenges the channel will face.
03 Mar 2021 | Raymond Snoddy
Ray Snoddy picks over the pieces of two very different confessions by two high-profile journalists
02 Mar 2021 | Jane English, Jerry Daykin and Leila Siddiqui
Channel 4's Jane English, GSK's Jerry Daykin and the IPA's Leila Siddiqui explain why measuring diversity as an industry is so important.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- March ABCs: A better month for the dailies
- February ABCs: a steadier month
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Men's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Weeklies
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks