Just like the Labour Party, advertising has also become less effective over time, writes Andrew Tenzer. Time for a rethink?
We need to think less about what’s relevant to our industry and more about what’s relevant to the people we’re trying to reach, writes Trinity Mirror's Andrew Tenzer.
11 Jul 2017
Trinity Mirrors' Andrew Tenzer looks at what's driving the growing crisis in trust between advertisers and consumers - and the steps that need to be taken to try and regain it.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
20 Mar 2020
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- January newspaper ABCs: another steady(ish) month
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: Men's Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q4 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital