21 Jun 2019
Over the next five years broadcasters will lose share of ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) revenue as the global digital players continue to make gains, according to Ovum.
17 Jun 2019
The number of online video subscriptions in the US will near the 300 million mark by the end of 2023 thanks to the entrance of major new players Disney, WarnerMedia and Apple.
11 Jun 2019
The BBC has confirmed plans to scrap free TV licences for people aged over 75, claiming that shouldering the costs of the scheme would have resulted in “unprecedented closures of services”.
29 May 2019
23% of Netflix subscribers said they would upgrade to an ad-free premium model, should Netflix begin to show ads.
24 Apr 2019
TalkTalk is set to offer Amazon Prime via the TalkTalk TV set-top box, with the news coming a day after Virgin Media announced a similar deal.
28 Mar 2019
The partnership covers both targeted linear and video on demand TV advertising and details of the roll-out were revealed at the Connected TV World Summit in London.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
31 Jan 2020
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- January newspaper ABCs: another steady(ish) month
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: Men's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q4 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital