12 Mar 2015
There is now enormous potential for out-of-home to perform as a virtual shop front, writes Posterscope's Ben Milne.
26 Jan 2015
As UK towns begin the first trials of driverless cars, Posterscope's Ben Milne looks at the opportunities for out-of-home.
What can the out-of-home industry take from this year's CES - and what trends are likely to emerge in 2015? Posterscope's Ben Milne finds out.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks