10 May 2018
Following the publication of a new study from Newsworks, Brian Jacobs explains why media planners should take note.
02 Mar 2018
P&G's Marc Pritchard wants to drive creativity by stripping out auxiliary activities from his ad agency partners. Brian Jacobs examines why the CMO's remarks have resonated.
06 Jun 2016
Investigations have begun, rumours abound and secrets once never shared are suddenly all over the press. How did adland get into such a mess - and whose fault is it? By Brian Jacobs
05 Apr 2016
Ahead of Mediatel's event of the same name, we hear from Enreach's Brian Jacobs on the future of media planning.
02 Oct 2015
The potential afforded by the whole concept of programmatic trading is exciting - but it's fast turning into a toxic mess, writes Brian Jacobs, founder director, Enreach.
11 Jun 2015
Ever since the first person clicked on the first ever online ad, and the first blogger penned the first essay on all that's wrong with everything digital, one question has underpinned much of the discussion: Who's in charge?
27 Jun 2014
Following an ISBA and MediaTel debate involving 50 advertisers about real time advertising, Brian Jacobs, founder of BJ&A Ltd, gives us his top four take-outs that every agency should take note of.
26 Jul 2013
Brian Jacobs, Founder, BJ&A; Founder Director, Enreach explains the dilemma that many media agencies face, and tells us why the future for these agencies lies in planning...
18 Jul 2013
Brian Jacobs, Founder, BJ&A; Founder Director, Enreach, explores the often strained relationship between agencies and procurement chiefs, and explains why agencies need to change their game.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- January newspaper ABCs: another steady(ish) month
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks