14 Jun 2021
Financial penalties may be what's needed to bring about the changes we need over diversity, writes the UK CEO of Mediahub.
17 Mar 2021
Danny Donovan, UK CEO at Mediahub considers advertising's class divide in the wake of the All In Census
03 Nov 2020
In advance of Mediatel’s Future of Brands: Ecommerce this week, MediaHub’s UK CEO Danny Donovan assesses how the four corners of commerce impact our everyday retail behaviour.
Danny Donovan, CEO of Mediahub, reflects on the London landscape his father had to adapt to and questions the validity of a return to work.
15 Jun 2020
The digital advertising ecosystem is set up against newsbrands being successful, writes Mediahub's Danny Donovan. That’s not right, it’s not fair and it is something we can change.
Have we ruled out the potential to be radical and disruptive by allowing media buying to be pre-determined by rules? Danny Donovan investigates.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks