DAVID PIDGEON AND MICHAELA JEFFERSON
21 May 2020
Publishers who choose to report privately will continue to have their circulation figures audited to industry standards via ABC, but publication of the figures will be under the control of the publisher.
Advertisers should be more “ruthless” in choosing which media platforms they support, according to the chair of Thinkbox, in another public spat between the highly regulated TV industry and the scandal-prone online world.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- January newspaper ABCs: another steady(ish) month
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks