08 Mar 2020
Helen Rose shares findings from a new study looking at the enablers and obstacles to creating a great place to work - with a focus on women versus men.
09 Dec 2019
the7stars’ head of insight and analytics, Helen Rose, explores the appeal of looking back and how it can provide a direct line for brands to connect with consumers.
Just because we can’t measure how big it is, doesn’t mean we should ignore it, says the7stars’ head of insight Helen Rose. But where to start?
The industry likes to talk about transparency in media - but less so when it comes to media research, writes the7stars' Helen Rose. It's time to change that.
05 Sep 2017
We must reframe the working mum experience, writes Helen Rose.
02 May 2017
Helen Rose, head of insight at the7stars, discusses the findings of new research uncovering what the new world of filter bubbles means for brand discovery.
16 Jan 2017
Algorithmic filtering is now orchestrating our entire lives. Helen Rose asks what impact this will have on brands.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
20 Mar 2020
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- January newspaper ABCs: another steady(ish) month
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: Men's Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: Digital
- Rajar Q4 2019: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q3 2019: Analysis
- Rajar Q3 2019: Digital