18 Nov 2019
...and why calls for a complete end to targeted advertising are misguided. By the IAB's James Chandler.
Newsline columnist Bob Wootton, alongside other commentators, has lately been highly critical of online advertising. Here, the IAB's James Chandler confronts the barrage of digital criticism.
29 Aug 2013
Commutes used to be filled with boredom and moments of 'dead time' - but mobile technologies are swiftly changing that and turning us into connected commuters says Mindshare UK's James Chandler. So what does the future hold for the brands that effectively engage us as we travel?
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks