20 Jul 2020
There is now an opportunity for brands to use messaging to shape future consumer purchasing behaviours, writes Kinetic's Jennie Roper.
22 Nov 2018
How do you achieve the optimum exposure for an out-of-home campaign? An understanding of some behavioural science is a good place to start, writes Kinetic's Jennie Roper.
27 Mar 2017
Case study: Behavioural science can make your advertising campaign fly, writes Jennie Roper, head of insight, Kinetic UK.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks