08 Jan 2019
After a year filled with regulatory changes and bright spotlights on the major platforms, we can expect more disruption in the way the digital ecosystem operates in 2019, writes Ezoic's John Cole.
14 Apr 2010
John Cole, managing director of Adknowledge, says we should expect a fundamental shift away from broadcast to opt-in style 'social currency' media.
04 Jun 2009
John Cole, managing director of Adknowledge, examines the importance of social media for traditional broadcasters ...
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks