09 Nov 2020
What does BARB think of ISBA's new cross-media measurement initiative, and how will the audience research body's progress in measuring the viewing of online video affect the future of the project? CEO Justin Sampson explains.
04 Apr 2019
The CEO of the TV audience measurement body outlines current challenges and discusses what's in store over the next decade.
25 Jul 2018
Justin Sampson looks at how BARB has measured the different ways people have been watching TV this summer.
05 Apr 2018
From the next stages of Project Dovetail, to measuring the likes of Facebook and YouTube, BARB's chief executive, Justin Sampson, explains what the future has in store.
11 Jan 2017
BARB's Justin Sampson explains what the TV audience measurement body is doing - and the problems it faces - tracking viewing across subscription VOD services.
09 Feb 2015
Harnessing the power of panel and device-based data, BARB's Project Dovetail will witness the first stages of delivery in the coming months. Here, BARB's CEO, Justin Sampson, explains what happens next.
23 Sep 2014
How can we develop a real understanding of where tablet devices fit into the media habits of the nation?
15 Jul 2014
Billy Beane's baseball strategy and Suárez's performance at Liverpool throw up some serious questions about the use of data in decision-making, writes Justin Sampson, chief executive of BARB.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks