MEDIATEL NEWS STAFF
20 Nov 2020
Mail Metro Media's executive director of advertising explains how he turned the business into a digital first team & his strategy for the next year.
19 Nov 2020
After a promising September, the majority of newsbrands saw their circulations drop period-on-period in October, according to the latest figures from ABC.
30 Oct 2020
Mediatel News, Mediatel Events and Videonet have today revealed which industry experts will make up the judging panel for its inaugural Media Leaders Awards.
29 Oct 2020
The UK ad market is not expected to recover until 2022, according to the latest AA/WARC Expenditure Report. Here, industry bosses comment on the findings
22 Oct 2020
While the erosion of UK marketing budgets slowed in Q3 2020, a -23.3% fall in adspend is still predicted for the year as a whole, according to the latest from the IPA Bellwether Report. Here, industry bosses react to the news.
16 Oct 2020
The majority of newsbrands saw their circulations rise period-on-period in September, with the Daily Mail reaching a circulation of just over one million for the first time since March.
14 Oct 2020
Mediatel News and Mediatel Events will celebrate the very best in media leadership with the free-to-enter Media Leaders Awards 2021.
09 Oct 2020
After four decades at the company, Alex Maddox has left media research firm Telmar in order to set up an independent consultancy.
23 Sep 2020
ABC has resumed releasing public circulation figures for UK newsbrands for first time since the nation went into lockdown, and unsurprisingly, circulation has dropped significantly across the board.
16 Sep 2020
Despite the majority of titles seeing their monthly total brand reach (print and digital reach combined) tumble period-on-period, almost all were up over the year.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks