ARCHIVE ▸ MICHAELA JEFFERSON
03 Jan 2020
Michaela Jefferson speaks with one of the UK's top media planners about his ambitious new plans - and the frustrations helping to drive them.
02 Jan 2020
Facebook is planning to invest with agencies to enable them to deliver competitive advantage in the digital marketplace, according to the social media platform's director of agencies, UK and Ireland.
01 Jan 2020
Sutherland talks to Michaela Jefferson about getting the business back on track, painful pitches and bringing the positivity back to adland.
16 Dec 2019
In its first acquisition since receiving investment from the French group Fimalac last month, London-based digital ad agency Jellyfish has bought creative agency Social Life.
The inflating cost of TV advertising means agencies and their clients need to start looking at how they can build fame through new media, Starcom's executive head of strategy said this week.
09 Dec 2019
WPP's investment wing, GroupM, has forecast a deceleration in global advertising growth, with this year expected to record growth of 4.8% vs 2018's 5.7%, followed by 3.9% in 2020.
09 Dec 2019
Zenith also notes that the price of media has grown faster than adspend over the last 10 years as commercial audiences shrink.
04 Dec 2019
Nine months after the consolidation of their global operations, Publicis Media has announced that Blue 449 will be integrated into the Spark Foundry brand in the UK from early next year.
04 Dec 2019
PHD Worldwide has created two new C-suite positions, with Avril Canavan promoted to chief marketing and communications officer and Patrick Ryan promoted to chief commercial officer.
03 Dec 2019
Unilever has hired company veteran Conny Braams as its chief digital and marketing officer, a role newly created as the brand looks to become "future-fit" and "fully digitised".
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks