ARCHIVE ▸ MICHAELA JEFFERSON
12 Jun 2020
The boss of Mindshare UK speaks to Mediatel about his inquisitive nature, a varied career path and his plans to emerge from lockdown in fighting form.
08 Jun 2020
Online abuse and hacked Zoom meetings bring home just how crucial it is that adland meaningfully supports a growing equality movement.
From the lazy to the credible, Michaela Jefferson looks at adland's response to the BLM protests, and hears from those calling for industry-wide change.
01 Jun 2020
The World Federation of Advertisers has released a new, world first guide for brands offering advice on how they can use data ethically in their advertising.
28 May 2020
Video ad tech company Unruly has hired a former managing director of Oath and AOL, Alex Khan, as its new UK MD.
27 May 2020
Global has today unveiled a shake up to its commercial structure, which sees Nigel Clarkson, director of commercial (outdoor), leave the company.
26 May 2020
AlixPartners' Serge Lupas is joining research and consulting company Kantar to head up its media division, succeeding Andy Brown.
19 May 2020
Bauer Media is considering closing, merging or selling 10 of its UK magazines as the "already challenged" titles are hit by the coronavirus pandemic.
19 May 2020
Out-of-home audience research body Route has named Robert Ray as its new chief executive, replacing managing director James Whitmore.
15 May 2020
Time Out Media, publisher of freebie mag Time Out, has become the second magazine publisher in the UK to pool its digital ad inventory into The Ozone Project.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks