ARCHIVE ▸ MICHAELA JEFFERSON
24 Jun 2020
Commercial radio broadcaster and out-of-home giant Global has joined forces with OOH specialist Kinetic and marketing agency AKA on an outdoor advertising campaign to support London's art and cultural venues.
19 Jun 2020
In light of the uncertainty caused by the pandemic, TV marketing body Thinkbox has updated its 'Demand Generator' optimisation tool to offer users greater flexibility over its output.
12 Jun 2020
The boss of Mindshare UK speaks to Mediatel about his inquisitive nature, a varied career path and his plans to emerge from lockdown in fighting form.
08 Jun 2020
Online abuse and hacked Zoom meetings bring home just how crucial it is that adland meaningfully supports a growing equality movement.
From the lazy to the credible, Michaela Jefferson looks at adland's response to the BLM protests, and hears from those calling for industry-wide change.
01 Jun 2020
The World Federation of Advertisers has released a new, world first guide for brands offering advice on how they can use data ethically in their advertising.
28 May 2020
Video ad tech company Unruly has hired a former managing director of Oath and AOL, Alex Khan, as its new UK MD.
27 May 2020
Global has today unveiled a shake up to its commercial structure, which sees Nigel Clarkson, director of commercial (outdoor), leave the company.
26 May 2020
AlixPartners' Serge Lupas is joining research and consulting company Kantar to head up its media division, succeeding Andy Brown.
19 May 2020
Bauer Media is considering closing, merging or selling 10 of its UK magazines as the "already challenged" titles are hit by the coronavirus pandemic.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks