ARCHIVE ▸ MICHAELA JEFFERSON
19 May 2020
Out-of-home audience research body Route has named Robert Ray as its new chief executive, replacing managing director James Whitmore.
15 May 2020
Time Out Media, publisher of freebie mag Time Out, has become the second magazine publisher in the UK to pool its digital ad inventory into The Ozone Project.
08 May 2020
ISBA and PwC have finally released their long awaited report on the programmatic ad market. Here, Michaela Jefferson speaks to industry experts to hear their takes on the findings.
07 May 2020
Three of adland's key trade bodies - the Advertising Association, ISBA and the IPA - have come together to launch a new Inclusion Group made up of senior cross-industry figures.
01 May 2020
The Ad Association and Warc released their latest adspend report on Thursday with its forecasts updated to account for the impact of the Covid-19 crisis - and the numbers, as you might imagine, are grim.
30 Apr 2020
UK adspend rose 6.9% year-on-year in 2019, but the impact of Covid-19 means projections for 2020 and 2021 have been dramatically downgraded.
29 Apr 2020
WPP is implementing further measures to control costs during the Covid-19 crisis, as the group's latest financial update revealed a -3.3% drop in net sales during the first quarter of 2020.
29 Apr 2020
Freebie newsbrand The Evening Standard has confirmed that Mike Soutar will be stepping down as chief executive officer from the end of May.
29 Apr 2020
The gender and ethnic diversity of adland's agencies has made only "marginal" and "slow" improvements in the last year, according to the latest annual Agency Census from the IPA, while the overall employed base has shrunk.
22 Apr 2020
Media and marketing consultancy Ebiquity has hired Nick Waters as its new group chief executive officer, replacing interim CEO Alan Newman.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks