ARCHIVE ▸ MICHAELA JEFFERSON
21 Apr 2020
Chris Duncan has been appointed the new CEO of Bauer Media's UK publishing business, as Rob Munro-Hall is promoted to president of the publishing business globally.
20 Apr 2020
ITV Commercial has unveiled a new ad proposition, ITV Hub Shout Outs, to enable advertisers to "inform and support the public" during the COVID-19 pandemic outside of linear TV campaigns.
20 Apr 2020
Samsung's ad-supported video service, Samsung TV Plus, has now been made available to brands and agencies in a number of European markets, following a series of advertising technology partnerships.
14 Apr 2020
Sonic branding agency amp has seen Mastercard top its annual audio brand rankings in 2020, while last year's winner, McDonalds, has been knocked out of the top five.
08 Apr 2020
Indy media agency The Kite Factory has promoted its client service director James Smith to UK managing director after nine years with the business.
07 Apr 2020
Radiocentre, the industry body for commercial radio, has launched a new advertising campaign to encourage advertisers to continue investing in the medium, despite the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
06 Apr 2020
Clark has close to three decades' industry experience and joins Dentsu Aegis from Omnicom Group, where she had been CEO of ad network DBB Worldwide for two years.
03 Apr 2020
Cannes Lions has today announced that its annual Festival of Creativity and awards has been cancelled for 2020 and will no longer take place in October as planned.
01 Apr 2020
UK news publishers have rallied together to ask advertisers to support journalism during the Covid-19 pandemic, and help prevent the industry losing millions due to advertising 'blocklists'.
31 Mar 2020
WPP has withdrawn its guidance for 2020 and implemented a number of new measures in order to cut costs, following a "weaker" March performance amid the ongoing Covid-19 crisis.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks