19 Nov 2018
A delegation of agency bosses has just returned from a trade mission to the US. Here, Paul Mead reports back on what the tech titans are up to.
Expect Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon to launch new products and services that are all focused around the integration of their user base with the TV experience, writes Paul Mead.
As marketers we're in the business of influencing how people feel - and more than ever this will mean thinking about the sounds of your brand, writes VCCP Media's Paul Mead.
The Media Leader bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: Mens Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q2 2022: smart-speaker listening rises quarter-on-quarter
- Podcasts boom during Covid, radio audiences remain strong
- Rajar Q1 2022: Digital surpasses two-thirds of all UK radio listening
- Rajar Q1 2022: BBC R2 and Heart remain top despite audience dips
- Rajar Q4 2021: Digital nears 2/3 of all UK radio listening