19 Nov 2018
A delegation of agency bosses has just returned from a trade mission to the US. Here, Paul Mead reports back on what the tech titans are up to.
Expect Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon to launch new products and services that are all focused around the integration of their user base with the TV experience, writes Paul Mead.
As marketers we're in the business of influencing how people feel - and more than ever this will mean thinking about the sounds of your brand, writes VCCP Media's Paul Mead.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Men's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Weeklies
- Consumer ABCs: Women's Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks