20 May 2022
It's unfavourable for brand advertisers and doesn’t make any financial sense. So why do these brands' marketers buy it?
22 Apr 2022
Advertisers need to engage in more comprehensive media agency management to meet campaign expectations.
24 Mar 2022
It’s essential for advertisers to start understanding the ratio of working media versus. non-working media.
24 Feb 2022
Media agencies need concrete feedback on their performance. Advertisers need media agencies to learn from where they went wrong during a pitch.
05 Jan 2022
Grey revenue is still very much the norm and unless advertisers are willing to seek meaningful change, chances are that the inertia will remain ongoing for years to come.
24 Nov 2021
Why are advertisers charged for unseen ads? Traditional metrics are becoming insufficient to track the performance of a campaign accurately.
27 Oct 2021
After reviewing many contracts between advertisers and media agencies over the years, there are five areas that are often overlooked, not checked or are missing completely.
23 Sep 2021
Performance-related pay for media agencies is becoming more popular. But it's not suitable for every advertiser, warns the CEO of Abintus
The Media Leader bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: Mens Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2022: Digital surpasses two-thirds of all UK radio listening
- Rajar Q1 2022: BBC R2 and Heart remain top despite audience dips
- Rajar Q4 2021: Digital nears 2/3 of all UK radio listening
- Rajar Q4 2021: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2021: BBC2 Breakfast keeps top spot