29 Jan 2018
Historically, tech developments have tended to destroy local revenue sources, writes Roy Jeans - but now tech will help drive its revitalised growth.
The general unaccountability of tech companies to our governments, and ultimately to us as citizens, is the bigger issue, writes Communication Partners UK's Roy Jeans
06 Jan 2017
Globally-leading media companies could provide the best minds to form a core Brexit negotiation team, writes Roy Jeans - with a brief to think the unthinkable, and by doing so frame a fundamentally different strategy
12 Oct 2016
A few evangelical experts are leading everybody else at great speed towards a little-understood destination. Here, CPUK's Roy Jeans explains the consequences.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks