02 Aug 2013
Following Thom Yorke's withdrawal of Atoms for Peace from Spotify, the question of monetising media content has re-surfaced. So what's the solution? GfK's Ryan Garner takes a look at the options.
27 Jun 2013
As new services realise they can make money out of the long tail and established brands look to enter the market, fragmentation, driven by consumer choice, will increase further - and business models will have to change says GfK's Ryan Garner.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks