05 Jul 2021
Should advertisers now treat radio as more than being a 'cheap and cheerful' media channel?
28 Jun 2021
The Future of Audio: The Barber Shop founder Dino Myers-Lamptey pointed to the opportunities for advertising and marketing on 'social audio' apps.
22 Jun 2021
The rise of contactless payments in-store and shopping online is making sonic branding a vital part of Mastercard's brand armoury.
17 Jun 2021
The OmniGov team at Manning Gottlieb OMD will reveal key insights into the UK Government’s Covid-19 tiering system radio campaign at The Future of Audio next week.
30 Apr 2021
The island of Ireland marketing body tells the IAA's Global Think Tank, it redirected budgets into paid social media to “keep the brand story alive” after initially culling spend when the pandemic ended overseas travel
16 Apr 2021
In advance of their panel session at Future of Brands, Reebok's Lucy Denver and her fellow panellists answer questions on representation in advertising
28 Jan 2021
UKHospitality CEO Kate Nicholls has accused the Government of not ‘hearing and understanding’ the sector’s concerns over the proposed HFSS ban
26 Jan 2021
Following the Media Leaders Awards 2021, Creative Equals founder Ali Hanan reflects on the past year and considers how the industry can drive real, tangible change.
22 Jan 2021
Speaking with Mediatel's Steven Scaffardi during the Media Leaders Awards 2021, the co-founders of The Conscious Advertising Network reflect on their achievements over the last year and their hopes for the year ahead.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks