26 Aug 2020
Partner content: ABC's Simon Redlich explores how industry approaches to brand safety have been brought into focus by the tumultuous events of 2020.
08 Jul 2020
ABC's chief executive Simon Redlich looks at the impressive ways publishers have responded to the COVID-19 restrictions and how ABC is working with them to ensure industry standard data remains available to buyers - even in exceptional times.
10 Sep 2019
Sponsor content: ABC CEO Simon Redlich reminds us why we need standards - and how you can use a new guide to identify which ones are relevant to you.
17 Jul 2019
There is much to be done in the arena of digital audience measurement, but if we make use of all that the Joint Industry Currencies have to offer, perhaps the ‘gap’ isn’t as big as it might appear, writes Simon Redlich.
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- October ABCs: FT and Observer buck the trend as circulations drop
- September ABCs: newsbrand circulations begin slow recovery
- August ABCs: Newsbrand circulations plummet post-lockdown
- Five key takeouts from the latest PAMCo release for newsbrands
- Five things you need to know from the latest PAMCo release for magazines
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks