13 Feb 2019
By encouraging adtech partners to publicly self-declare details about their business models, we can inspire further disclosure and greater levels of transparency, writes the IAB's Tim Elkington.
Digital advertising has been taking some serious flak recently - it's about time we remembered the positives, writes Tim Elkington.
IAB UK's chief strategy officer, Tim Elkington, takes a look back over the past 12 months for digital advertising and discusses what's next for the £7bn industry.
Mediatel News bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the latest consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Cookery & Gardening
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- Consumer ABCs: Womens Lifestyle
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- How well do you really know the UK podcast market?
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks