04 Mar 2020
Almost half of our behaviour is made instinctively and consistently - so how can brands get loyal customers to try something different?
06 Jan 2020
There is a growing focus within marketing on the importance of gaining attention, rather than just reach. But how can it be effectively measured?
30 Oct 2019
Governments, NGOs and companies often fail to shift behaviour because they believe changing what people think is enough to change what they do, writes William Hanmer-Lloyd.
23 Sep 2019
Advertising can work better if it is tailored to the personality of consumers, writes Total Media's William Hanmer-Lloyd.
13 Aug 2019
Using behavioural science, charities can close the gap between people's intentions and actions and drive higher charitable giving as a result, writes William Hanmer-Lloyd.
04 Jul 2019
Behavioural science shows us that we become more addicted to something when a good outcome isn’t guaranteed. Marketers, take note.
03 Jun 2019
Exploiting the subtle psychological quirks that define human behaviour can make office workers act much more sustainably, writes William Hanmer-Lloyd.
16 Apr 2019
Our behaviour is largely driven by imperatives that we have developed through evolution - so trend-spotting marketers take note.
26 Mar 2019
Do something bad, and you're likely to compensate with a good deed - or vice versa. Here, William Hanmer-Lloyd explains how advertisers can use this behavioural quirk to improve targeting.
12 Feb 2019
It's a mistake to assume that data drawn from across all touchpoints accurately represents the majority of customer journeys, writes William Hanmer-Lloyd
Data from Mediatel Connected
Find out more about the UK's most comprehensive aggregator of media data.
Mediatel News bulletins
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.More Info
Latest Data Analysis
- PAMCo: National newsbrand readership surged in run up to Covid-19
- PAMCo: magazine readership patterns reshaped by Covid-19
- March ABCs: The final pre-lockdown figures
- February ABCs: Circulation dips across all titles
- PAMCo: The Times leads strong newsbrand growth
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q1 2020: Analysis
- Rajar Q1 2020: Digital
- Rajar Q1 2020: Breakfast markets
- Rajar Q1 2020: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2019: National stations and networks