22 Jun 2022
Partner content: With Mediatel Events’ Future of Audio Europe fast approaching next week, Mediatel Connected has updated its free whitepaper looking at the audio market.
05 Jan 2022
The final shortlist for Mediatel Media Research Awards has been revealed and features a wide range of businesses that are pushing the limits of media research.
21 Oct 2021
The Mediatel Connected team has pulled together a free whitepaper looking at the audio market.
14 Apr 2021
Mediatel Connected's head of research, Anne Tucker, looks ahead to next week's Future of Brands and Marketing event and to the launch of a free research paper on online shopping
04 Dec 2020
Mediatel Connected took home the "Best Realisation of Research" award for its Consumer Surveys app during last night's MRG Awards.
24 Nov 2020
A new Mediatel Connected whitepaper reveals the patterns and behaviours of online shoppers by age, as well as the impact Brits believe ecommerce has on their lives.
22 Apr 2020
Data analysis: subscription VOD is no longer a two-horse race and is increasingly becoming a battleground for eyeballs, writes Anne Tucker,
02 Apr 2020
Taking its lead for the development from feedback across the media industry, the updated module provides swift insights into consumer behaviour.
The Media Leader bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: Mens Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q2 2022: smart-speaker listening rises quarter-on-quarter
- Podcasts boom during Covid, radio audiences remain strong
- Rajar Q1 2022: Digital surpasses two-thirds of all UK radio listening
- Rajar Q1 2022: BBC R2 and Heart remain top despite audience dips
- Rajar Q4 2021: Digital nears 2/3 of all UK radio listening