ARCHIVE ▸ BOB WOOTTON
03 May 2016
Too much of what happens in the digital world defies gravity, writes Bob Wootton - it's time we scrutinised it much more closely.
Will the WPP boss's success percolate through the organisation to the thousands who prop it all up, wonders Bob Wootton. Plus: Exterion's tube win, ad effectiveness and clumsiness at Channel 4
23 Feb 2016
What use are 'corporate social responsibility' claims when the likes of Google and Facebook play it so fast and loose with tax, asks Bob Wootton.
26 Jan 2016
Bob Wootton argues that asymmetry between agencies and their clients undermines trust and hinders the relationships - and it might need a radical response.
21 Dec 2015
It has been an eventful year in advertising - so here ISBA's Bob Wootton joins up the dots and leaves us with a his closing remarks.
The US investigation into media rebates could now impact the UK - and precipitate a wholesale recalibration of remuneration and what is considered legitimate practice, writes ISBA's Bob Wootton.
20 Oct 2015
Unsafe, unviewable, fraudulent, blocked and badly targeted... How can advertisers overcome an increasingly challenging digital landscape? By ISBA's Bob Wootton.
28 Sep 2015
ISBA's director of media & advertising, Bob Wootton, gives his views on the current top priorities for advertisers.
17 Aug 2015
We should be more mindful of the language we use when talking about programmatic ad trading, warns ISBA's Bob Wootton.
07 Jul 2015
From Coca-Cola to Sony, more global media business is up for grabs than at any previous time. What does this mean, and how should we interpret it, asks ISBA's Bob Wootton.
The Media Leader bulletinsMore info
Receive weekly round-ups of the latest comment, opinion and media news, direct to your inbox.
The Media Leaders Awards 2021: Highlights
Latest Data Analysis
- Five key takeouts from the consumer ABCs
- Consumer ABCs: Home Interest
- Consumer ABCs: Mens Lifestyle
- Consumer ABCs: News & Current Affairs
- Consumer ABCs: TV Listings
- TV market round-up: November 2019
- TV market round-up: October 2019
- TV market round-up: September 2019
- TV market round-up: August 2019
- TV market round-up: July 2019
- Rajar Q4 2021: Digital nears 2/3 of all UK radio listening
- Rajar Q4 2021: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q4 2021: BBC2 Breakfast keeps top spot
- Rajar Q3 2021: National stations and networks
- Rajar Q3 2021: Breakfast markets